Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hello world

Hello world & fellow CMPT 1700 classmates! This is not my first time blogging but it is my first time blogging for a grade. I'm a little nervous but I think it'll pass.

I should tell you all something about myself. I work at the Carlson Library at the University of Toledo. (Side note-- can we talk about how much we hate the new design of the UT website? And how it's impossible to find anything from the front page?) I have been working for UT since April 2006, 2 years at the health science campus, 2.5 years on main campus. I love my job & one of the perks is tuition assistance, so I decided to broaden my horizons with a certificate in Web Design. I'm very excited about learning more about technology, I have been a blog reader since way back & I've had my own personal blog but I would like to know more about publishing on a professional level & how to do some of the cooler things like... make money through advertising. :)

So, that's why I'm here... welcome to all of you & I hope to have a productive class together.

No comments:

Post a Comment